Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lexus Is a Brand That I Can’t Live Without

Lexus is an ideal brand for a number of reasons. Personally, it relates to my everyday life significantly. As you may or may not know, I have been involved in three accidents. For that reason, I am very anxious about my safety and risk of being on the road every day. I purchased a 2014 Lexus GX460 Luxury for many reasons. The number one reason is safety. It has a gorgeous interior and exterior design, is very comfortable, performs extraordinarily, and has top of line in-vehicle technology. Now, I could have chosen an Audi, Range Rover or Porsche and could have gotten the same characteristics; however, Lexus won me over with their reputation for being ranked the most reliable & dependable vehicle manufacturer. Their vehicles are the least likely to have either cosmetic or technological issues. Vehicle dependability is highly ranked in my list of “must” when searching for a vehicle.
When I ordered my 2014 Lexus GX460 Luxury, I customized it to have every possible safety feature available. Many of the safety features I needed came with the vehicle already so there were only a couple additional packages I had to add.
In my Lexus, I feel safe and secure which is the main reason I purchased the vehicle. I also know that it’s dependable so I’m not too worried about having a back-up vehicle in case something goes wrong and it needs to be in the shop constantly (ie. Range Rover). The ride is comfortable and the safety alerts allows me to be more aware of my surroundings which lessens my anxiety. After three accidents, the most recent two being very severe, this is probably the first product that I can truly say I couldn’t live without.


I highly recommend Meade Lexus of Lakeside located at 45001 Northpointe Blvd, Utica, MI 48315. Call (586) 726-7915 and ask for Larry Lauer.




No comments:

Post a Comment